In order to archive your emails via Hornetsecurity, they will need to run through our servers. E-Mails not being sent or received through Hornetsecurity servers cannot be archived. This will most likely affect any emails being sent internally. In order to archive internal emails, you will need to setup a journaling rule. If you would like to archive internal emails for Office 365, then please follow the steps given here.
Important: This option requires Microsoft Exchange 2007 or later, as previous version don’t support journaling.
1. Create a journal rule to send emails to an external email address. Please refer to the following article on guidelines to create the journal rule:
2. Use the following information for the external address:
- First Name: antispameurope
- Last Name: archive JournalConnector
- External email address: <CUSTOMERDOMAIN.TLD>firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about products not created by Hornetsecurity, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Hornetsecurity, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Hornetsecurity assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Hornetsecurity makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Risks are inherent in the use of the Internet. Contact the vendor for additional information. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.