You can activate the AI Recipient Validation service (see About AI Recipient Validation) for a customer in the AI Recipient Validation module. After activation, you can then proceed configure the service.
Note: At partner level, the service is always enabled and the below steps are not required. This means that the partner's customers can use the service.
Log in to the Control Panel with your administrative credentials.
- From the scope selection, select the customer for whom you would like to activate the AI Recipient Validation service.
- Navigate to AI Recipient Validation.
- Toggle the switch Activate AI Recipient Validation.
- A confirmation window will be displayed:
Important! Once AI Recipient Validation is activated, a 30-day free trial period starts. Once the
trial period has expired, the service becomes chargeable and your account is billed.
- Click on Confirm to proceed.
The switch is highlighted in green, and the trial period starts.
The AI Recipient Validation service has now been activated for a customer
Next, you can follow these instructions to set up and configure AI Recipient Validation, only then will the service be effective.