Your current Office 365 Backup Subscription may include Mailbox backups only or Mailboxes, OneDrive and SharePoint Files.
This guide shows you how to upgrade to the 'O365 Total Backup' subscription plan. More information on this plan here.
If you're an MSP looking to upgrade the plan for your Customers:
- Go to your Altaro Office 365 console
- Go to [Your Customers]
- Here you will notice an option to [Upgrade Backup Plan] next to each customer that is not on the 'O365 Total Backup' plan. You will also have an option to easily [Upgrade all Customers Backup Plans].
- Next, you will get a pop-up explaining the changes when upgrading to the O365 Total Backup plan. Ensure to go through all information on-screen as this might incur additional fees.
To proceed, click [Next]
- Finally, you are asked to confirm. Click [Upgrade Plan] and now the selected customer/s will be upgraded.
- Go to the [Subscription Billing] [Subscription] screen
- Click on [Upgrade Subscription Backup Plan]