Deactivating the backup service will also mean that you are agreeing to delete all the backup data for this particular customer.
To deactivate Total Protection Enterprise Backup and delete your backup data you will need to follow the below procedure.
Warning! This process is NOT reversible, your backup data will be deleted!
- Login to the Hornetsecurity Control Panel and navigate to your Partner account in the scope selection (top right).
- In the navigation bar, Go to Backup > 365 Total Backup:
Then click Launch 365 Total Backup:
- Go to Office 365 Organizations, then locate the organizations you wish to delete and click the "Remove" (trashcan) icon as shown below:
- You will be asked to confirm your selection:
- Important! Once done, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the deactivation process for billing purposes too.