If you're looking to offboard one of your 365PM tenants, follow the steps below.
Before proceeding, it's important to note that this step is not reversible. The policies will be instantly deleted and will no longer be assigned.
- Log into the Hornetsecurity CP and select the relevant partner account in the scope selection
- From the navigation bar, browse to 365 Permission Manager > Launch 365 Permission Manager
- Browse to Organization Settings and select the relevant organization
- Lastly, click the bin button "Delete tenant"
- You will be granted the following pop-up to confirm your selection
Once the procedure is completed, it is expected behaviour to have the 365 Permission Manager toggle still enabled in the CP but you will no longer be billed for the tenant removed as of the next billing cycle.