The archive allows you to set up revision access. This allows a user to be set up as a revisor who has permission to check emails for the domain. A revision account has the following restrictions:
- Access is always temporary
- It’s only possible to access emails of a limited time frame
- Any auditing requires four-eyes-principal
- In the control panel, open "Security Settings> Archiving > Audit Access Management".
- Select the first (also external) auditor
- Select the second (internal) auditor
- Define the time period for the emails, which the reviewer should be able to see
- Define the period for the revision access
- Activate the auditor access
Start the auditing process
Immediately after activation of the auditor access, both auditors receive all further instructions, passwords and links via email.
The domain administrator can use "Audit Log" to trace the steps taken during the audit. The log contains
- Date and time of the auditing
- Duration of the auditing
- Which actions have been taken on which emails