It is possible that the spam report is not being released from the system or has not been delivered to specific users. Should you experience such a behavior, please follow the steps below.
1. Check in the Workspace whether or not the spam report has been sent. Please search for:
Subject: Hornetsecurity Spammanagement from*
Note: If you have customized the Report to fit your corporate design, the above information might have been adjusted as well.
- If the quarantine report was sent, please make sure to check the receiving server for any additional filtering method (e.g. grey listing) which might be active.
2. Make sure that the accumulated report hasn’t been enabled, as this would overwrite the delivery of individual reports.
3. Check if the issue is user specific or affects any user.
1. Make sure that:
- The mailbox exists within the Control Panel.
- The mailbox is active.
- The mailbox has received new quarantined emails supposed to show up in the quarantine report, since the last quarantine report
- The mailbox has no deviating delivery times setup
- To check this navigate to Customer Settings > Mailboxes
2. Make sure the accumulated quarantine report wasn’t enabled, as this would overwrite the user quarantine reports.
3. Make sure delivery times have been set.