To login into the new HTML5 Control Panel, a Control Panel user in form of a valid email address is required. Any domain or partner access previously used will no longer be able to login. There are some advantages by no longer using one shared login as a partner account:
- You no longer need to share a password, if there is more than one admin within your company
- If an employee leaves the company, you no longer are required to change the password of the account
For detailed information on setting up users, please use the Control Panel manual.
If you want to extend the permissions of single users, you can do so via Service Dashboard. Additional information can be found in the Control Panel manual.
Attention: The user firstname.lastname@example.org is only created during the migration phases (if any) and will be removed at a later date. It is therefore recommended that you assign rights for your individual users as follows after a successful login:
1. Select your customer domain in the upper right corner.
2. Open the Service Dashboard tab in the left navigation bar.
3. Open the "Role management and contacts" and click on Add entry
4. Assign rights to your administrative users as desired, and enter support contacts for our support.