Under certain circumstances, it may happen that you miss an e-mail or that the state of the delivery has not been clarified properly.
In these cases, it is recommended that you check whether we were unable to deliver your email to your server. This information can usually be found in the SMTP logs of the e-mail transmission.
Below you will find information on how to view these logs.
Open the Email Live Tracking.
Sort by delivery status " Deferred" or "Rejected".
The now filtered overview of the emails is displayed as shown in the following:
- An X for an undeliverable email or an email rejected by the destination server.
- A clock for e-mails that we have not yet been able to deliver, but will make further delivery attempts.
- Open the context menu of the email.
- Click on the "Info" field.
- Open the "SMTP" tab.
- Here you can see the reason of the destination server.
Based on the SMTP code, the majority of all errors can be detected immediately.
Usually, for incoming e-mails, these are always errors of the destination system.
You can find a list of our own SMTP codes in our manual.