Warning! This is a major upgrade from V8, ensure you follow the upgrade guide before proceeding.
This version requires Microsoft .NET4.8
- Fixes an issue that would cause the v9 upgrade wizard to fail when archiving large v8 profile folders
- Fixes an issue on VMware VMs in which application log truncation was not working for MS Exchange and MS SQL transactions
- Fixes an issue where a backup location that was set as default location for its VMB installation is incorrectly shown as unconfigured in the Control Panel after an upgrade to VMB v9
- Other stability fixes and minor UI improvements.
- Improves functionality of the Start From Scratch (SFS) wizard by allowing multiple Virtual Machines to be selected when requiring a fresh new backup set
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)