Introduces a new service called AI Recipient Validation which can be activated directly from the Hornetsecurity Control Panel. This service is available for M365 tenants and will automatically warn end-users when emails they are sending from their Outlook client may be misdirected or contain sensitive information.
- Introduces an on-boarding wizard on the Hornetsecurity Control Panel which allows administrators to grant the necessary permissions and automatically deploy the AI Recipient Validation Add-in to all end-users on their M365 tenant.
- Displays statistics on the AI Recipient Validation page within the Hornetsecurity Control Panel that provide insights on the notifications being issued by the service.
Introduces the new AI Recipient Validation Outlook Add-in which is automatically deployed for all users on an M365 Tenant after being successfully completed. Outlook desktop versions and web versions are supported. Please see our System requirements and things to know before proceeding.
The Outlook Add-in provides the following functionality:
- Is being sent to an incorrect recipient
- Is missing a recipient in a group
- May contain Personally Identifiable Information
- May contain Inappropriate wording
- Notifies end-users that the service has been configured via a notification directly on their Outlook client. This will show once for every end-user.
- Provides a notification when the AI Recipient Validation service detects that the email:
- End-users will be provided with the option to press the Send button and send the email, or press the Don't Send button and go back to the email to make changes
- AI Recipient Validation uses AI to determine when a notification is required and will learn from the end-user's behaviour, adapting accordingly to avoid inconveniencing them with unnecessary warnings.
Language support for English, German, Spanish and French.