Always contact the Hornetsecurity Support (email@example.com) before data delivery.
Your archive data can be provided in three different ways. You can use the Outlook Add-in to archive small amounts of emails. Any larger data import requires on of the following:
Data delivery via SFTP
- Static IP address is required
- To get access to the SFTP server provided by Hornetsecurity, we ask you to send us the WAN-IP address of the SFTP clients. This can be a single IPv4 address or a CIDR compliant IPv4 address range.
- You will then receive all the necessary information from us to start the SFTP upload.
- Recommended bandwidth
- For stability reasons we recommend a bandwidth connection of at least 50Mbit/s upstream.
Data delivery via Hard Disk
- Recommended for large amounts of data or the SFTP requirements can't be met.
- The data carrier is at least a USB 2.0 stick or a HDD/SSD hard disk.
- Please do not use CD or DVD.
- We highly recommend to encrypted your data (RAR/ZIP can be also used for this).
- Make sure to deliver the related password via email or by phone.