Firewall / Webfiltering URL Exceptions:
The following URL must be whitelisted and accessible from all user workstations in order for the AIRV plugin to work:
Supported Microsoft 365 Licenses:
The following Microsoft 365 license editions support the installation of AI Recipient Validation:
- Office 365 Enterprise E1
- Office 365 Enterprise E2
- Office 365 Enterprise E3
- Office 365 Enterprise E5
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5 Security
Customers using a Microsoft 365 license that is not listed above will not be able to use the AI Recipient Validation service.
Supported Outlook Applications
The AI Recipient Validation add-in (see AI Recipient Validation Add-in) is supported
by the following Outlook applications in their latest version:
- Microsoft Outlook for MacOS
- Microsoft Outlook for Windows
- Microsoft Outlook on the web
Things you should know...
- Depending on the size of the M365 tenant, the AI Recipient Validation Add-in can take a number of days until it is deployed to every user.
- When the AI Recipient Validation Add-in is deployed on Outlook for Mac, the "Schedule Send" functionality will be disabled. This is due to a known limitation from Microsoft which is documented here: On-send feature for Outlook add-ins - Office Add-ins | Microsoft Learn.
Users can still scheduled send emails on Mac using Outlook Web.
- When the AI Recipient Validation Add-in is deployed on the preview of "New Outlook for Windows" (v1.2023) in some rare instances emails may not be sent. This is due to missing functionality on Outlook which has not yet been implemented by Microsoft in this version.