Altaro Endpoint Backup includes 2 directories for backup by default:
%USERPROFILE%\Documents and %USERPROFILE%\Desktop
You may choose to add or remove directories to the include list as follows:
- Browse to [Your Customers] > [Manage Customer] > [Backup Policies] tab
- Click [Add Backup Policy] or [Edit backup Policy] by clicking the 3 dots next to an existent policy
- Click [Include Directory]
You may define directories including either:
Full Directory Path
You can select from the drop-down menu, which will automatically generate the environment variable:
- Full Directory Path
If you would like to include any other environment variables, to view a list of valid environment variables and their values:
- Navigate to Control Panel > System and Security > System
- Click the "Advanced System Settings" link on the left. In the next dialog, click on the Environment Variables button in the bottom of the Advanced tab.
- The Environment Variables window will appear on the screen, here you can view their names and values.