If the automatic installation via the Control Panel does not work straight away, this is usually due to a temporary error.
We recommend trying the automatic installation again at a later time. Please note that our add-in is rolled out via the normal M365 rollout, and it can take up to 12 hours for the add-in to be installed for all users.
If the automatic installation is not successful at a later time, you can also install the add-in manually in your O365 Tenant using the following instructions:
- Log in to the Exchange Admin Center via https://admin.exchange.microsoft.com/
- Navigate to the add-ins: Organization -> Add-ins
- Click on the arrow next to the icon -> a drop-down menu opens
- Click on Add from URL -> a new window opens
- Now insert the URL: https://cp.hornetsecurity.com/outlook-addin/web/manifest_v4.xml
- Click on Install
- Now select the Hornetsecurity Outlook add-in from the add-in list.
- Click on the icon
- Here you can now select whether the feature should always be visible and users cannot deactivate it. This is otherwise set by default by us and is preferred.
- Click on Save.