Note: One Microsoft 365 Organization can be added per customer account, if you wish to add multiple M365 Organization, you will need to create a customer account for each M365 Organization you wish to add.
To add your M365 Tenant, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Control Panel with your administrative credentials.
- Launch 365 Permission Manager
- Go to the [Organization Settings] tab
- Click [Add your first Office 365 Organization] to launch the wizard as shown below:
- Enter a name and the domain for the Microsoft 365 organization in the Office 365 organization name field, then click on Next.
- The entered domain is then checked and the next page of the wizard is displayed as below:
- Click through the 3 steps to grant the relative permissions listed below. Each step will take you to a Microsoft menu in a new tab to confirm permissions being granted.
- grant permission to revoke permissions from our applications in the future
- grant temporary permission to create new applications
- grant permissions to query and manage permissions for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams sites
- Once all 3 steps click [Next]
- On the next page in the wizard, you may select one of the compliance policies (see Compliance Policies) to configure for your organization's sites.
You can also choose to configure a custom policy if you prefer.
- After clicking [Next], the Sharing & Site Configurations are displayed for your review.
- The next page of the wizard shows the Auditing, Trusted Sharing & Alerts which will be applied. Click Next to proceed after reviewing these settings.
- Step 6 of the wizard will allow you to select the sites to which you would like to assign the compliance policy selected. You have three options:
Set the selected compliance policy as default, thereby assigning it to all existing sites
and all sites that shall be added in the future.
- Assign the selected compliance policy to all existing sites.
Assign the selected compliance policy to a selection of sites. If you select this option, a list of sites from your organization will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Set the selected compliance policy as default, thereby assigning it to all existing sites
- After clicking Next, the last page of the wizard opens showing a summary of your selected configuration, click on Finish to complete the wizard, add the M365 Organization and apply the selected policy settings.