Only applies for MSPs (Managed Service Providers)
Here is an explanation of how your invoices will be issued and what type of usage each invoice will cover. You can identify which plan the Customer is on, from the [Your Customers] screen.
Customers on O365 Total Backup Subscription
More information on this plan can be found here.
Customers still on Mailbox only or Mailbox/OneDrive/SharePoint plans
You will receive your first invoice upon completion of the Shopping Cart. This invoice will cover the first Monthly minimum charge of 30 users.
The second invoice will be issued one month after the first (eg. if the first invoice was on the 6th of October, the Second invoice will be on the 6th of November) this invoice will include:
- 30 User Backup Minimum charge for the current month.
- Any additional Users backed up over the minimum 30 for the first month.
- A prorated discount for any Users backed in the first month during your trial period.
Subsequent invoices will be issued on the same day each month (eg. 6th December, 6th January etc.). These invoices will include:
- 30 User Backups Minimum charge for the current month.
- Any additional Users backed up over the minimum 30 for the previous month.