When using Hornetsecurity Email Encryption Services it is possible to provide your own S/MIME and PGP certificates for backend deploy. You can deliver the certificates in a support request (email@example.com). To make sure the provide certificates can be deployed the following format is required:
- PGP: [firstname.lastname@example.org_NUMBER.asc]
- S/MIME: [email@example.com_NUMBER.der]
- PGP: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- S/MIME: [email@example.com]
- textfile containing the SMIME passphrase: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Please also mention the amount of certifcates that should be imported and deployed within your support request, especially in case of business relevant dependencies, since it may take a few days till the process is finished with varying amount of total keys.