If you wish to start a fresh backup profile for VM Backup, whether because you'd like to clean out your current settings completely or before upgrading to V9 for instance, you can follow these steps below:
To start a fresh V8 VM Backup profile;
- Stop the VM Backup services (or if upgrading to V9, uninstall V8)
- Browse to C:\ProgramData\Altaro
- Rename "AltaroBackupProfile" to "OLDV8_AltaroBackupProfile"
- Start the services (or if upgrading to V9, install V9)
To start a fresh V9 VM Backup profile;
- Stop the VM Backup V9 services
- Browse to C:\ProgramData\Hornetsecurity\
- Rename "VMBackup" to "OLDV9_VMBackup"
- Start the VM Backup services