You can use the Quick Actions wizard to revoke a user’s or group’s access to the content of one or multiple sites. This is recommended when off-boarding Users or Groups, or when ending a collaboration with an external user.
To do so, proceed as follows:
- Navigate to Explore Sites and click the Quick Actions button:
- In the wizard select the option: Revoke Access for a User or Group, and click Next.
- Select your Organization, and the user or group you wish to revoke permissions for, and click Next.
- A list of sites containing elements to which the selected user or group has any kind of access will be shown. Here you may review and select the checkboxes for the sites which the selected user or group should no longer have access to.
- Once done, click on the Revoke Access button
- A summary of the performed actions will be shown, and then click Done to complete the wizard.
Note: All actions will be audit logged and viewable in the Activity Log, along with the details of the user account that performed the action.