If the infomail filter is switched on, emails may be marked/quarantined as infomail.
If an e-mail is categorized as infomail, you can recognize this by the corresponding category:
(dark green marker in Email Live Tracking)
Follow the steps below to carry out whitelisting:
- Log in to the Control Panel as an administrator
- Navigate to the customer's domain via the scope selection at the top right
- Select the menu item Deny & Allow Lists
- Press the +Add entry button
- Now enter the owner. If the field remains empty, the entry is active for the entire domain. An individual user can also be entered in the field.
- You can define the value under Type
- Enter the value to be whitelisted in the Value field. Depending on which type you have selected, a corresponding value must be entered.
- Under Bypassed filters, check the box to Sender validation. At the end, the entry will look like this: