No, because one MX record is set per domain, which applies equally to all e-mails sent to a domain. This happens regardless of the e-mail address in the domain. All e-mails are therefore routed via Hornetsecurity's Managed Service with the appropriate MX settings, filtered automatically and then delivered to your mail server.
Articles in this section
- Reporting incorrectly classified mail (false negative / false positive) through our chatbot
- How can I request a delisting?
- Enhancing RFC-compliance for message header from addresses
- How do I set up allow listing for infomail?
- How do I recognize that a allow list entry has let the e-mail through?
- Why is an email blocked as “impersonation attempt”?
- What are statusmails and how do I recognize them?
- Why an email has been blocked or quarantined?
- Why are emails marked as spam despite being on the Allow List?
- What does the error "This action is not allowed for this email type" mean?